Want some durable casings that not only satisfy the customers with quality packaging but also contribute to your brand’s effective marketing? Get custom-printed jar sleeves, the widely used packaging items in kitchenware and the food industry. Today, brands on a large scale use personalized jar sleeves to showcase their logos, messages, designs, and other details to affirm their unique and attractive branding. Packaging Mania, one of the supreme names in customized packaging, provides you with cheap jar sleeves with immense strength and eye-catching packaging. Order today and notice the gush in your sales.
Overall an exceptional service! They went above and beyond to meet my requirements. The packaging was secure and well-organized, ensuring my products’ shipment in perfect condition. Their prompt and friendly service made the whole process a breeze. Will definitely use them again!
Trustworthy and reliable packaging partners. They handled my products with care and precision, using top-notch cardboard material. Highly impressed by their promptness and attention to customer satisfaction. Packaging Mania is surely a great choice for all packaging needs!
Packaging Mania’s meticulous attention to details impressed me. The use of premium materials ensured my product’s safety at all stages during transit. Their professional and efficient service exceeded my expectations. Would surely come again for my packaging needs. Highly recommended!
I had a great interaction with the team members of Packaging mania for a bulk of customized boxes for my cosmetics range. Their representative Mark came up with some creative ideas regarding the designing and printing of the boxes. Thoroughly impressed with the commitment and honesty of the staff member. Will surely order again @ Packaging Mania.
Contacted Packaging Mania on the recommendation of a friend and extremely glad to choose them. Got some good quality customized packaging boxes for cupcakes and macarons. I was amazed to see the quality of boxes, really elegant and unique color scheme. The support staff kept me updated about the production and delivered the boxes on time. Really happy with the result.
The staff members of Packaging Mania helped me out in sorting out designs of customized boxes for Easter eggs. Though we were running short of time, Emma and Craig made sure that we get the boxes on the promised time. I have surely made the right decision by choosing Packaging Mania and would surely return to them as a loyal customer in future too.
Custom jar sleeves refer to a type of packaging that is made up of cardboard sleeves to offer a secure covering to the glass or ceramic jars. Today, many brands belonging to the food and kitchenware industry use these sleeves to attractively showcase different items. Usually, one uses them to display pickles, desserts, sauerkraut, and many more. Apart from their durability, these sleeves are immensely used by brands for their effective marketing. They can print jar sleeves with their logos, designs, shades, and messages and cast a lasting impression on their audience. Moreover, jar boxes packaging is also known for its green composition. Considering the falling air quality index, many brands use these sleeves to affirm their eco-friendliness and grab the attention of eco-conscious consumers.
A label and a jar sleeve, both play a vital role in boosting a product’s packaging by adding a brand and an item’s information on the container. However, they differ in some aspects as well. Here, some of them are discussed briefly:
• A label is made up either of paper or plastic that is applied to the container’s flat surface with some adhesive. Whereas, a jar sleeve is either composed of plastic or a polyester film that shelters the entire container according to its shape with steam or heat.
• A jar sleeve is known to cover more space as compared to the label, most probably up to 150% more depending on the shape of the box. In contrast, a label has the potential to cover a flat surface, most often a single covering around the container’s whole body. One can also go with a front and back label.
• By extending over the lid of the container, a jar sleeve is well-known to offer tamper-evident sealing. Whereas, in contrast, a label is void of this unique feature unless it is attached with a separate seal.
• Jar sleeves are more durable as compared to labels. They are functionally designed to protect the encased contents of the box from light, moisture, and abrasion as well. Though labels are made up of strong materials, they need additional coatings to cope with the harsh conditions.
• Jar sleeves are used to pack different items together, such as two-for-one deals or free samples. On the other hand, labels are not designed for this purpose. To serve this aim, labels are to be attached to secondary packaging.
Brands can go with jar sleeves because they offer a bulk of perks to different food and kitchenware businesses. Here are a few of the benefits of these jars:
• Custom sleeve jars are one of the promising means to boost the look and perceived quality of the items. They have ample space, conform to the desired shape, and can save the items from light and moisture.
• By offering tamper-evident sealing, these sleeve jars affirm the consumers’ safety and boost their trust in a brand.
• Custom jars play a significant role in a brand’s marketing and promotion. Businesses can design these sleeve jars with their logos, shades, names, and other details to boost their identity in the market.
• People can cut the ecological impact and health hazards by using glass containers instead of plastic. These recycled jars hinder the leaching of chemicals into the items.
Today, a variety of these jars are known to the brands. The following are some of the major types of these sleeve jars:
By creating a tactile and visual effect, these jars have a raised or indented design. Today, brands use them to highlight the brand’s name, logo, or the packed item’s features.
They have full-shade printing on their entire bodies, thus creating a vibrant and eye-catching display for the branded products. Usually, these jars are used to show a product’s image, ingredients, or perks.
Gloss Laminated Jars
With a glossy coating, these jars offer a shiny and smooth look to a brand’s audience. Usually, they are used to affirm the product’s quality, durability, and attractiveness.
They either have a custom shape or a cutout that resonates with the item or its brand. These jars are renowned for their unique and attractive looks.
Want durable casing for your kitchenware items? Look no further than Packaging Mania, one of the most reliable sources of all kinds of packaging that you want. We, the experts in custom packaging, offer a wide range of sleeve jars with high-quality printing and fast delivery. So, what more do you need? Hurry up and book your order now to multifold your sales and profits.
We've worked with lots of successful industries around the world and have won their confidence & loyalty.